The сonference participants can submit full papers for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library:
◦ Full paper submission deadline (Extended): 20-Sep-2019
◦ Notification of acceptance deadline: not later than 7-Oct (We reserve the right to send a notification of acceptance later then 7-Oct to those who uploaded the paper after 15-Sep
◦ Final correction submission deadline: 14-Oct-2019
Papers should strictly
follow IEEE format (www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
) and be limited to 6 pages. A charge of 1000 RUB will be applied for each extra page.
Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on No-Show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT
their paper at the conference. Papers with NO SHOW participants will not be submitted to IEEExplore.
Check the Abstract
format: In order for an abstract to be effective when displayed in IEEE Xplore® as well as through indexing services such as Compendex, INSPEC, Medline, ProQuest, and Web of Science, it must be an accurate, stand-alone reflection of the contents of the article. It is important to state the primary objective, describe your research/design methodology and procedures you employed, the main outcomes and results, and the conclusions that might be drawn from these data and results. In particular, check that it complies with the IEEE Xplore Abstract Format:
◦ The abstract must be between 150-250 words. Be sure that you adhere to these limits; otherwise, you will need to edit your abstract accordingly.
◦ The abstract must be self-contained, without abbreviations, footnotes, or references. It should be a microcosm of the full article.
◦ The abstract must be written as one paragraph, and should not contain displayed mathematical equations or tabular material.
◦ The abstract should include three or four different keywords or phrases, as this will help readers to find it. It is important to avoid over-repetition of such phrases as this can result in a page being rejected by search engines.
Submitted papers should not contain multiple references to one or more authors own work
. The use of multiple references to ones own work is viewed as excessive.
5. UPD: NEW Rules of IEEE Publication Services and Products Board
: Plagiarism. Make sure that your paper is substantially different from (your) previously published work. Manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and multiple publication using IEEE CrossCheck Portal (Plagiarism Levels and Corrective Actions, as taken from Section 8.2.4.D of the PSPB Operations Manual
To determine whether the papers are compatible with Xplore
(and how to fix the files if they are not) please follow this link: www.pdf-express.org/plus/
(using the 48586XP
for the Conference ID). When you are happy with the PDF file, click on the «approve for collection» link.
The papers must be uploaded for review in the personal account of the conference website
, and also uploaded to the collection on the IEEE PDF eXpress.
Papers will be reviewed with the standard reviewing procedure (with at least 2 independent anonymous reviews).
30% discount for an additional paper. Participant can not
be co-author of more than three papers.
1. Рабочие языки
: русский и английский
2. Refining the Use of English in Your Article
3. Чтобы определить, совместимы ли файлы с IEEE Xplore
(и как их исправить, если они окажутся несовместимы), используйте сервис www.pdf-express.org/plus/
(идентификатор конференции 48586XP
). Когда вы довольны файлом, нажмите на ссылку «утвердить для коллекции» (данный сервис никак не связан с сайтом конференции — там нужно заводить отдельный аккаунт
. Сервис используется по всему миру, в том числе и нашей конференцией под номером 48586XP).
После похождения проверки pdf-express, статьи должны быть загружены для рецензирования в ваш профиль на сайте конференции sibircon.ieeesiberia.org
Contact & Support
Tel.: (+7 383) 331-12-12
SIBIRCON in social media: